Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last Updated: June 27th 2011

Pro Patria rocked by new scandal

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

3rd Scandal in 3 months

Aurora Pro Patria 1919 of Serie C2, Italy, have been rocked by further scandals tonight, following the 13 point deduction for a catalogue of misdemeanours in May, and the firing of the manager Cusatis just 2 weeks ago. They have now been hit with a further 10 point deduction, relating to the final of game of the 2009/10 season, where Cusatis failed in an attempt to fix the game and save the club from humiliation. The Pro Patria chairman clearly saw the view that sacking the man responsible would save the club from further deductions, however the Italian Football Federation has taken a dim view of this, and followed through with a 10 point deduction, claiming that any further misdemeanour will result in the clubs expulsion from all Italian football.

It remains to be seen whether an unknown English manager, Matthew Fox formerly a semi pro at Pro Vercelli will be offered the job, or if, in a remarkable turn of events, Cusatis will be offered the job that was taken away from him.

Edited by Foxo, 06 February 2012 - 07:05 PM.

[logosig="http://i1015.photobu...zpsbc0ef16c.png"]

Stamford Town
2014/15: TSN: 1st FAT: 3rd rd FA: 3rd rd
2015/16 TSP: 7th FAT: 1st rd FA: 3rd qual
2016/17 TSP: 3rd (Playoff Winners) FAT: 3rd Rd FA: 3rd rd
2017/18 L2: 7th (Lost Playoff Final) JPT: 1st rd FA: 2nd rd C1: 1st rd
2018/19 L2: 5th (Won Playoff Final) JPT: 2nd rd FA: 5th rd C1: 2nd rd
2019/20 L1: 3rd (Promoted) JPT: NQF FA: 1st rd C1: 1st rd
2020/21 Champ: 3rd (Promoted) FA: 4th rd C1: 4th rd
2021/22 Premier League: 17th FA: 6th rd C1: 1st rd

2022/23 Premier League: 11th FA: Winner C1: QF
2023/24 Premier League: 8th CS: Lost FA: Winner C1: 3rd rd EL: SF

2024/25 Premier League: 8th CS: Won FA: Winner C1: 3rd rd EL: Runner Up

2025/26 Premier League: 2nd CS: Won FA: Winner C1: 4th rd EL: 2nd KO
Career Thread: Click Me!

#2 OFFLINE   Rico

Rico
  • Supports:Port Vale
  • Managing:Arsenal

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:55 PM

Good luck with this Foxy, should be interesting for sure. Please don't let it get crash dumps :(

#3 OFFLINE   Hirea

Hirea

Migrated Dutchman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts
  • Supports:Heracles Almelo, Ajax
  • Managing:Erszebeti SMTK

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:50 PM

Go and rock with that team Foxo :). I'm not too eager on the Italian competition myself, but heck you go mate :D

Travelling Through Europe

Season - Club - Division - Ranking - Prizes

2013-2014 - KSV Oudenaarde - Third Div A - 1st - Overall Third Div Champions

2014-2015 - KSV Oudenaarde - Second Div - 9th - n/a

2015-2016 - KSV Oudenaarde - Second Div // Resigned in October 2015

2016-2017 - Erszebeti SMTK - Hun Div II - XX - XX // Signed July 2016

#4 OFFLINE   lurkingwithintent

lurkingwithintent

Too much posting. RSI anyone?

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 11:53 PM

Damn that's a lot of points deducted.

#5 OFFLINE   CMU Chips

CMU Chips

TAS World Cup Predictor Champion 2014

• Members
  • 4,309 posts
  • Supports:Aston Villa

Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:16 AM

I hope they choose you!

TAS Secret Admin (2009-???)

TAS Secret Owner (2013-???)

#6 OFFLINE   FMCrazy

FMCrazy

Taking extra days off work to play FM...

• Members
  • 1,200 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:11 AM

Good luck! If I have just one tip - Make backups ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#7 ONLINE   Foxo

Foxo

• Admin
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:37 AM

Posted Image

Fox appointed at Carlo Speroni

July 6th 2011

Posted Image

Patria turn to rivals former star

After bookmakers last night suspended betting on the next Pro Patria manager, it has been announced this morning, as expected, that the job has gone to former Pro Vercelli wideman Matthew Fox, who retired some 3 years ago. This is his first management job, having been working as a coach at Vercelli, and he couldn't have taken on more of a challenge. With the team some 23 points adrift, and the board wanting a playoff spot, he is sure to have his work cut out.

Transfers

I had to be radical. If I was to close 23 points then only the best players would do. but then they would need time to gel.

Therefore, thankfully lots of the current squad were on month by month contracts, they got released.

Posted Image

We have a fantastic bank balance of almost £2m, and the board have given me nearly £500,000 to strengthen, however I don't want to spend more than I got on outgoings, and will use the rest to increase my wage budget to £24k a week.

The Squad (*) denotes new signing

GK Jose Rocchi* - Free Transfer
GK Valerio Frasca

DC David Giubilato
DRC Aleksandar Djordjevic* - £6k
DRC Giacomo Gambaretti
DLC Federico Mirarchi* - Free Transfer
DC Umberto Colicchio* - £3k
DC Fabio Buscaroli* - Free Transfer
DC Matteo Bruscagin* - £45k
DC Alexandre Veuthey* - Loan
D/WBRL - Tomas Randa* - £50
D/WBL Salvatore D'Elia* - Free Transfer

DMC Carmine Coppola* - Free Transfer
DMC Andrea Cossu* - Free Transfer
DMC Nicolo Esposito* - Loan
DMC Vincenzo Gianneo* - Free Transfer
MR Simone Felci* - Free Transfer
MC Raffaele Longo* - Free Transfer
MC,AMRLC Gaetano Lamonaca* - Free Transfer
ML Drissa Dabre* - Free Transfer
ML Claudio Corsetti* - £7k
AMC Manuel Cervini* - Free Transfer
AMC Maximiliano Re* - Free Transfer
AMR Christopher Zanvettorri* - Loan

ST Giuseppi Cozzolino
ST Matteo Serafini
ST Massimo Margiotta* - Free Transfer
ST Maurizio Nassi* - Free Transfer
ST Edoardo Micchi* - Free Transfer
ST Marco Dalla Costa

Total Spend £61k

DC Mirarchi is easily the best player in the squad, the worry is that we've not really got a striker who is likely to be clinical which could cause a few issues. Impressed with the centre of midfield and the defence though, we've been able to get some great bargains. Yes you are probably going to say that the paid for players are worse than the frees, but I guess thats normal. Randa though for £50, what a bargain! My aim is mid table, forget the playoffs.

Edited by Foxo, 07 February 2012 - 10:37 AM.

Stamford Town

#8 ONLINE   AussieOchoa

AussieOchoa

Nahki Wells > Lionel Messi

• Members
  • 2,164 posts
  • Supports:Chelsea

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:39 AM

Good transfers. Should be able to catch up I think, but will be tough, good luck!

Posted Image

<3 MVG <3

#9 OFFLINE   Hirea

Hirea

Migrated Dutchman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

I like what I see :). The lack of a real good striker might be a bitch though..

#10 OFFLINE   rossi

rossi

Remember to call work and ask for more sick leave

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Supports:Aberdeen, Partick Thistle
  • Managing:SC Genemuiden
  • My Blog:Click Me!

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:38 PM

Randa though for £50, what a bargain!

Except he's a defender, and he's so slow he couldn't catch a bus! Good luck with this, I think you're going to need it...

Aberdeen Football Club: 2011 to Present

#11 ONLINE   Foxo

Foxo

• Admin
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 06:52 PM

@rossi 13 pace, I know he has awful acceleration, is actually fantastic for Serie C2 haha, only 3 players that aren't mine have over 11 pace!

Stamford Town

#12 ONLINE   Foxo

Foxo

• Admin
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:46 PM

FULL SEASON UPDATE - (YES I'VE DONE ONE ALREADY)

Serie C Cup

Posted Image

Not a result I am proud of in the slightest, Pavia are one league above me, but should be a better result than that, disappointing.

Coppa Italia

Posted Image

We beat a Serie B team, Varese in a great game, fantastic result. A home game against either of the Serie B teams would have been great but alas not to be, Padova made the semi finals, Roma their most notable scalp.

Serie C2/A

September

Posted Image

Not the best start, we have 23 points to close down before we even start getting into the positives! 5 points from 5 games, although I guess we've beaten a team who will finish really low.

October

Posted Image

An improvement despite a really poor loss to Borgo to end the month, I'm happy with the contribution of Micchi here, the striker really showing his experience which is going to be vital. Still in the negatives! -8.

November

Posted Image

We fly into positive points as we find our scoring boots against San Marino among others, Virtus were 2 goals behind with 5 minutes to go, annoyed by that one. Some new signings in November too, Alessio Bandieri joins as first choice keeper as Rocchi hasn't been fantastic, but he is only young. Barry Tjeertes joins to strengthen the attack while Hans Rudi Brugger strengthens the defence. The big signing though, Robert Pires, need I say more?

December

Posted Image

Into the winter break with an unbeaten month, including the league leaders Alessandria. I would like to get off the bottom of the table though.

January

Posted Image

Still on the bottom, despite 3 decent results, and yet again goals are proving hard to come by, this looks like being an ongoing issue.

February

Posted Image

Suddenly, bang! Pires up front, and we're scoring. Right winger Felci continues his incredible season, just a loss to Treviso taints the month, as we move off the bottom by beating Lecco.

March

Posted Image

Borgo was a momentous game. We move out of the relegation zone and then smash San Marino with the seasons first hat trick to move out the playout zone.

April

Posted Image

It's Pires time? What else can I say. The guys a machine and has achieved something absolutely spectacular for this club. He's single handedly dragged us kicking and screaming, including the most stupendous performance against Mantova, into the playoffs, with a 23 point deficit. We were bottom just 12 games ago, and I was 1 defeat from the sack. Now could we win them?

Playoff Semi Final

Posted Image

Poggiobonsi have done well against me this season, and yet again I can't beat them, Pires is shut out by some great defence and it's left to my young starters to get us ahead, shame they came back!

Posted Image

To shut out Pires for 2 legs would have been an achievement to say the least, although I thought the writing was on the wall at 2-0 down just after the break. The Frenchman rallied the troops and we saw it through via his late composed finish, he really is something else.

Final

Posted Image

I';m sure Mantova relished this encounter after the 8-0 drubbing just a few weeks ago, and Pires wasn't going to let them off lightly. Finally Serafini found the form I've been wanting him to all season and really happy with that, hopefully it can carry on into next.

Posted Image

Lets be honest, after the first leg, and as soon as we went 2 up at the break here, it was all over. 6-0 on aggregate there was no way back despite the attempts of Graziani, Pires won it in the same minute he saw off Poggiobonsi. Viva Pires!

League Table - tells its own story
Posted Image

Pires - the jewel among the crap

Felci also had a fantastic season, the right winger is attribute wise shocking, but stats wise wonderful

Posted Image

Our remarkable climb

Posted Image

Review

How? What on earth? I love Robert Pires. He's absolutely blown the league away and will play again next season for the club. Somehow we've defied the odds. So thrilled with this team!

Edited by Foxo, 07 February 2012 - 11:02 PM.

Stamford Town

#13 OFFLINE   Hirea

Hirea

Migrated Dutchman

• Members
  • 1,214 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Oh my f*cking God. First of all, how did you lure Pires into that club? :P. Second of all, why the hell did he not retire yet xD. Anyway that's a top notch performance! Absolutely love it :)

#14 OFFLINE   Rico

Rico

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:11 PM

Wonderful performance Foxo and Robert Pires <3

Good luck in the next league, will it be a step too far for the near 40 year old Frenchie, only one way to find out

#15 OFFLINE   lurkingwithintent

lurkingwithintent

• Members
  • 5,685 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 12:09 AM

Wow. Pires is probably up there with your best signings ever, on any version of FM. And he didn't cost you a penny ;)

#16 ONLINE   Foxo

Foxo

• Admin
  • 8,323 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:18 PM

SEASON UPDATE - SERIE C1/A - 2012/13

Transfers

Posted Image

Well we needed some strength in depth after so many contracts expired and I let four more players go who hadn't cut the grade in the previous season, if they couldn't cut it in C2, they wouldn't in C1. Diego de Ascentis joined as the new club captain, his vast experience with Torino and Atalanta in Serie A will hopefully stand us in good stead. None of the other signings in the summer window were really of note, but the five made afterwards were. Pippo Inzaghi and Papa Waigo joined within days of each other in October, then at the end of the January window three more signings: Chris Kirkland, Jerome Leroy and Nuno Gomes, Gomes getting a 2 year deal along with Leroy.

August

Posted Image

Padova again? Thanks. Much appreciated. We ran them closer this time though, which is highly promising. Friendlies all comfortable, except Alcoyano when I played all the fringe players to get them some fitness. Beating Parma and Valladolid is fantastic. Ascoli are favourites in Serie C1/B.

September

Posted Image

Fantastic month, a perfect record to carry forward, Alessandria of course came up with us and Rimini, and Pavia knocked us out a cup at the start of last season, so only Sorrento are new opponents.

October

Posted Image

A not so great month, the two title favourites Benevento and Cittadella close at the top and drawing to Taranto conceded the advantage. Alessandria get revenge, although i'm not that bothered.

November

Posted Image

Bizarre frankly. Unable to score twice, either side of bashing seven past Ternana. 5 goals for that man Pires!

December

Posted Image

And 5 more for the Frenchman again, as we fly back to the top of the table with an unbeaten December. Drawing to Bassano was a disappointment though.

January

Posted Image

We clearly like playing these three teams, as just like September they provide me with a perfect month.

February

Posted Image

Benevento keep up some quite intense pressure at the top and close to within three points with a last minute winner.

March

Posted Image

Cittadella are forced back in 3rd as we climb clear again, losing to Taranto has to be one of the weirdest results I've had, over 40 shots on goal yet they manage to defeat us with 2 shots.

April

Posted Image

We confirmed promotion in midweek, and therefore the title, against Pro Vercelli with 2 Pires goals and one from Waigo. Carpi was always going to be a bit of an anticlimax straight after but we don't want to lose our good form.

May

Posted Image

A perfect month ends the season, perfect despite losing 2-1 to Ascoli (hey it has a green blob!) And another trophy, good double :P

League Table plus Stats

Posted Image

Once more, it's all about one man. Although finally there is some element of backup from a few players, Inzaghi, Waigo and Lamonaca.

Posted Image

Season Summary - plus some news

Posted Image

So, erm, Lazio are a notable scalp of the Serie A season, I dread playing them this season! I might throw both games. And then Pires has retired, just, wtf?! WHY DO THIS TO ME.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Then, to top it all off, the board do this! They've done what Tiller did to @rossi.

Our old stadium was capacity 3,900, and we got 1 sellout and an average attendance of 1344 last season.

Our average ticket price is £19

We have 3 home games a month. If we sell out each home game in the current stadium, our income is total £222,000.

In the new stadium if we sell out 3 home games a month, our income is total £539,200

So in that situation we would make a profit. But we aren't maxxing our attendance in our current stadium. So we will just have an extra £55k loan fee and extra ground maintenance payments. Thanks board!!

Edited by Foxo, 10 February 2012 - 11:21 PM.

Stamford Town

#17 ONLINE   AussieOchoa

AussieOchoa

Nahki Wells > Lionel Messi

• Members
  • 2,164 posts
  • Supports:Chelsea

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:28 PM

Brilliant season. Unlucky about Pires, hopefully Inzaghi can step up next season. You should be able to stay up with some good free transfers, if you have ANY money left after that bullshit expansion -.-

Posted Image

<3 MVG <3

#18 OFFLINE   Rico

Rico

Posted 11 February 2012 - 12:31 AM

Easy, Easy, Easy.

Great season Sir Fox, so unhappy abour Master Pires. Good luck with next season, will be hard to shoot straight up to the Serie A with the financial tumble you may take off the stadium. Good luck mate, some decent free transfers like previous could build you a good season. What are your aims?

#19 OFFLINE   rossi

rossi

Remember to call work and ask for more sick leave

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Supports:Aberdeen, Partick Thistle
  • Managing:SC Genemuiden
  • My Blog:Click Me!

Posted 11 February 2012 - 03:41 AM

What's really interesting is that they've taken funding for £12.75m, yet they estimate it'll cost £10.5m. Good season though, looks like Nuno Gomes might be able to pick up where Pires left off?

Aberdeen Football Club: 2011 to Present

#20 OFFLINE   Yamo

Yamo

Posted 11 February 2012 - 10:04 AM

One day you may fill it you never know!

Pires signing for a c1/a club how is that even possible?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users